Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Cooper

I can't believe my Coop is 6! We had so much fun celebrating him. We went to eat at Barro's & went bowling with his 2 buddies, Cooper & Mason & of course Nana & all of us. 
6 Amazing Things About This Dude:
1. He loves to be around anyone older. Preferably Zach's friends, but loves adults too. They love him too. He's obsessed with looking like an adult too. He puts on deodorant & cologne. 
2. He loves PB sandwiches & Pizza
3. He has the hugest heart. He always asks me how I slept from the night before & tells me I'm beautiful. (Not gonna lie I looked forward to it.) :)
4. He loves superheroes 
5. He had a blast playing Soccer & is so excited to play t-ball this Spring. 
6. He has lots of girlfriends & wants to marry them all. :) 



    Zach gave Coop deodorant & cologne            because every 6 year needs it, right?

No comments: