Friday, October 1, 2010

Wyatt's 7th Birthday

Wyatt turned 7 back in July but I guess it's better late than never to blog about it, right?
We didn't do a whole lot this year beacause we're trying the every other year party idea. We went to Panda Express for Lunch & then El Rico's for dinner with Nana & Papa Ron. Yummy! Then came home & opened presants & ate Wyatt's favorite, lemon cake.
Some things for you to know about Wyatt:
1. He is Funny, he can pull any face, like Jim Carrey & he just says off the wall things without ever cracking a smile.
2. He's a collector(much to my dismay), anything & everything!
3. He is very shy & quiet but watch out, he comes out of his shell very quickly.
4. Loves, Loves Panda Express, Orange Chicken!!
5. Likes Swimming & Soccer
6. His Best Friend since Pre-School has been Ady. They are like two peas in a pod, blonde hair, blue eyes & both pretty shy at first.
7. Favorite color is Orange.
8. Loves to do anything with his Dad.
9. Still comes into our bed a few nights out of the week, but at least it's not every night anymore. He sleep walks or so I tell myself!
10. His water Turtle, Speedy is his favorite pet right now.
11. He Loves to be at home & wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!! That's my sweet boy!!
I could go on about this blessing in my life all day but I have other blog updates to fill you in on!
Happy 7th Birthday, Wyatt!! Love, Mom

No comments: