Sunday, April 11, 2010

Christmas in April??

I know it's April but I'm a little behind on my blogging. So the Stroup's came down for Christmas. They arrived on Christmas Eve which was perfect. We celebrated over at my Dad's house, had yummy food & Papa Ron read The Night Before Christmas to the grand kids. He got everyone Sun devils gear & even got all of us in a picture to model it. It was a lot of fun! For Christmas we woke up did the presents thing & breakfast. Cooper ate some of the leftover Santa cookies for the 2nd year in a row, pretty funny. Then stopped by Roy & Nonie's house & then off to Nana's. All in all it was a fantastic Christmas. While Nicole & Eric were here we went and saw Avitar, celebrated New Years with them & just hung out. It's been over 3 months ago so I'm a little foggy on the everyday details, but we did have fun I remember that!!
Papa reading the Night Before Christmas
Nic & E, two little love birds!
What cute Devils
Wyatt & Papa
Yummy cookies!! Thanks Nana!
Nonie & Lamar opening our gift to them.
Zach has been begging for a hat! Giddy up, cowboy!!
Farewell Stroups!

No comments: