Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3 Cheers for Wyatt, Student of the Month

Wyatt was awarded the Student of the Month award at his school! We got to see him get his award & groovy bumper sticker. Yeah, you know I'll be rockin' that thing on my car!! We went to Bahama Bucks afterwards & he finally got to get a big one this time. He always begs for that one but he never even finishes the small one we always get, so this was a big deal to him!( It might of even topped his award)!! Congrats, W! We are soo proud of you
.

9 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Way to go Wyatt! So cool too that your cute cousins were here! What a fun few week for you ALL!

Nikki said...

Way to go Wyatt. Keep up the good work buddy.

Corree said...

Good Job Wyatt!!

Rochelle said...

Hey Jaime! I hope you remember us. Last night out of the blue, you & your family popped into my mind, so I jumped online to facebook and was so excited to find you! Your family is so cute- I can't believe how much your boys have grown up!! We were remembering that Lamar's brother lives in Thatcher, so look us up if you ever visit them! We'd love to see you guys sometime.

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I have to say J...you are looking fabulous!

Andréa Morrow said...

Hey I found your blog.. now I have your blog and facebook! this is great.. I think I found it from Jessie Thompsons
your family is so cute :)

Larry and Megan said...

YEAH WYATT! We are so proud of you. Way to go1

Andréa Morrow said...

Hey Jaime ;)
if I haven't told you already..not sure, but I'm having a boutique at my parents house saturday, on gilbert/mckellips..flyer is on my blog or you can email me dreadog7@gmail.com for flyer.. anyways, I hope you can make it and pass the word along on blog/emails..thanks so much!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey my blog went private!! Send me your email if you wanna be my friend!!

briannamallen80@yahoo.com