Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zach's Field Trip to Arizona Living History Museum

Let me start by saying I had no idea when I volunteered to be a chaperon for Zach's field trip that it would entail a bus ride of 4th graders for an hour & fifteen min.!! My head was pounding!!! It reminded me of when my mom chaperoned one of my field trips. She was driving home, actually speeding home & she got pulled over by a cop. She told him how she was coming back from a field trip and she needed to get home and take something for her headache. He told her to go and get a Drink instead!!! Funny, huh? Anyway, it turned out to be fun. I didn't know that it was an old west town or I wouldn't of worn flip flops!! This town was actually a replica of Arizona when it was a territory. I have lots of pics of the buildings and of course, what is a field trip without an old fashion shootout between the sheriffs & cowboys? This was a field trip right up Lamar's ally. We alternate trips, I should of let him do two in a row! Anyway, it was great to have one on one time with Zacho!!
My group of kids(Zach's Friends)
The Sheriff
An old Stagecoach
Miss Karsom, Zach's classmates & Terrible Todd
My group in an old mine shaft

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Your boys are so cute! I love your blog! It's great to see!