Monday, January 26, 2009

Zoo/Rodeo/Family Reunion

So, I haven't been great about posting lately, sorry!
During Christmas break Lamar & I took the boys to the zoo. They have redone a lot of the exhibits. Normally I go and don't see everything, but any of you that know Lamar know that we have to see everything!!!!!!!! We were very tired. (Me) LOL! This was Coops first real trip to the Zoo. Cute pics too!
A new Rodeo arena opened up here in the QC. We took the boys to the opening day and had lots of fun. There were fun rides and lots of livestock exhibits. The boys loved it. We were a little late going so we missed the events, it was still fun though.
This past weekend my Dad's side of the family got together for my Grandpa's 95th birthday. We do this every year and it's so much fun. I don't have any pics because Coop was sick & cranky the whole time. Bummer for everyone else!!

4 comments:

Lindsey Wood-Felstead said...

Cute picts of your family! I was getting worried about you..since I haven't seen anything on your blog! I've been so bad about blogging too! Looks like you are all doing great!
Lindsey

Miss Niss said...

how fun! i love the first picture!!

The Thompson's said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Your boys are so cute!

Kelli said...

When and where did the new arena open? Ethan would love to see a rodeo! Cute picture of your boys! Oh, just hearing you went to the zoo makes me feel tired. One of the longest walks I've been on. I'm glad you had fun!