Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st Day of School

Alright, I know I've been slacking this Summer and I'm sorry. The next few posts are catch up, a camping trip to Bear Canyon, a visit to Colorado, and Sammi's visit and of course the 1st day of School. Enjoy!!
I can't believe it, Zach is in 4th grade and Wyatt started Kindergarten!! Wyatt was so excited even though him and Ady didn't get in the same class. Zach has been ready the whole summer. I know, a very rare thing. They both went off without a hitch, their mom got a little teary eyed though! It's amazing to see them turn in to little people. I love you boys!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I am glad you are posting again. It is going to take me forever to read them now! Just kidding.

Kelli said...

Welcome Back Jaime! I personally love your boys too! I get teary eyed every first day of school! Its our privilege as moms! :)

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Hey Jaime! I don't know if you remember me, but I sure remember you :) Just thought I would say "hi" since I was blog stalking ya from Christy (Larson) blog... I just wanna tell ya how stinkin cute your boys are!! I love it! I also love that you and Lamar and still so cute and happy together!! You guys ROCK! Well, it was good to see you and your cute little family doing so well!!

Brianna (Blair) Allen
mattandbrianna.blogspot.com

Chad and Amanda said...

Hey guys, it's Amanda Garney. I am so excited I found your blog. Your family is so cute. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Stephanie told me you guys were in her ward. We need to get together and have a game night. Add us to you blog our blog is thehorvathfamilyblog.blogspot.com take care and stay in touch.