Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary!!

Happy 10th, Baby! Wow, it's flown bye in so many ways! I can't sum up 10 years but I'm glad to say every year gets better and better!! Lamar and I went to the Pointe Tapitillo Cliffs for the night. It was really weird because they lost our reservation because some random person check in the day before with the same last name. Weird huh? Anyways, we went to dinner and got room service the next morning for breakfast, yummy! We layed out and went down the scary slide. I'm a wuss, I had my eyes closed. My mom watched the boys, thanks Mom! That was the first time we have left Cooper, he's 8 months old, I know, no judging! My hubby gave me the most beautiful roses and a diamond necklace!(I know your all jealous)j/k. It is gorgeous! I love you very much, Lamar!! Love, your Babydoll!

4 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. It was so fun to see you at the reunion. We definitly need to hook up! LOVE the NEW family photo! Your boys are adorable!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary. You lucky girl. What are the chances like that with your reservations. Your luck is like mine.

Vadney Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)

Chlarson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years is longer than a lot of people can say. Good for you guys. Keep up the good work. I bet the pointe was nice and relaxing. I could use some of that!