Friday, May 2, 2008

Cousins

Last weekend some of Lamar's family came down from Utah for Jared's baptism. Everybody had so much fun, even Cooper! He decided he wanted his own crib and blanket to be able to fall asleep, so he ended up not going to bed until we got home at 11:40pm. The next three days all he did was catch up. We played Catchphrase, and had a lot of fun trying to see Neual try and figure out the entertainment category! Jared's baptism was great, I can't believe he is 8 now! All the cousins love being together. It's like no time ever passes. Grandma Carol was darling as usual, I really need to get on the family reunion before I see her again!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I love when family comes to town and you get to just play. I'm with Cooper though...I need days to recoup!

~Walker Family~ said...

These pictures are great. I am with u, I can't believe he is eight already. I wish that I would have came down with Deb. It would have been so much fun. Naquita said that Cooper is getting so big.

Creative Corner said...

Hi! this is Jaymi Davis. I met you in Globe at the McDonald's one time. I just wanted to tell you that your boys are so cute and SO ARE YOU! I blog hopped from Larry and Megan's blog. Tell Lamar that Dallas say's hello, he talks about him quite a lot and I am sure would love to see him, maybe if you guys come up to see Megan and Larry because we are moving there as soon as we can sell our house! Take care!

Chlarson Family said...

Doug and I were sad we couldn't be there. Sounds like you guys had a good time. I'm glad! Cooper is so big now! They're all so cute.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

Jamie!!
I can't belive that i came across your blog! i was looking at the class of 98' website to look at my sister-in-laws (Lindsay willis)pic she posted and saw you!!
You look great!you have the cutest boys!!! are you still doing hair at all? do you keep in touch with anyone from beauty school?

Shane said...

Shane D here. Hi! This is a cool Blog, honestly. Keep up the good work. If you want you could visit my Blog. http://nintendocollision.blogspot.com. I learnd a lot from your Blog. Sorry if any thing is written wrong. Bye!