Monday, April 21, 2008

Well as many of you know I love my birthday. Lamar never made fun of me this year for being so excited like he usually does. Every year I start telling him "it's going to be my birthday" like 4 weeks in advance, so I see why, but I really didn't do that this year. I must be getting old, like my brother says "an old hag". Anyway, Lamar and the boys went shopping and picked out very nice presents!! I am a lucky girl, Lamar always tries very hard and always does an incredible job. On Saturday, I got to go shopping with my mom and had blisters galore! We hit every store that I like, hey, I had Christmas and birthday gift cards to spend and I wanted to wait until 'the Cooper' weight went away! Then we went to my fav, Cheesecake Factory , and we were there 'till 11:30pm because my feet hurt too bad to get up and drive home. Happy 28th to me!!!

2 comments:

Chlarson Family said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday. Happy late b-day!

Kelli said...

Awesome birthday play time! The Cheesecake Factory is so YUMMY! I'm sorry your feet hurt so bad.

P.S. Next year...start telling Lamar its almost time for "Jaime-palooza!" You're sure to be teased! You'll love it!