Thursday, April 10, 2008

I carpooled this week and wouldn't you know Wyatt got Strep Throat! We went into the Dr. once again today to see for sure and Dr. James said "Yup, he has it." So now I have to make some phone calls to people who Wyatts been around. Anyway, we did a lot of running around today and now Wyatt and Cooper are tuckered out! Cooper is getting so big, he is our chunky monkey. He is so happy even when he had ear infections for 6 weeks or so, he was for the most part pretty content. That was why I said earlier once again we went to the DR. because we have been going since the beginning of Feb. for ear infections and last week Cooper finally got a clean bill of health! YEA! He had a little mishap on his 6 month birthday, actually, I was the little mishap! I know this is going to sound strange, but I was leaving Wyatt's t-ball game and Cooper was crying, so I stuck him in the stroller and took off toward my car. The field was rather bumpy and before I knew it Cooper had fallen out and was face planted under the stroller. Like I said before just a little mishap, I can joke about it now, but I freaked out! It was his first accident,like my Dad said "one of many ", I know, but I did it to him and it was devestating. He had stickers and grass galore in his mouth, up his nose and everywhere else. His chubby little face had scrapes all over it and they finally went away yesturday. This pic is of him a day later, the picture doesn't do him justice.

6 comments:

Ballingham Family said...

Don't worry about it! Having strep throat is like the kids skinning their knees...It is going to happen! I am not a freak about it! If they are going to get it they are going to get it doesn't matter where!

Nikki said...

Things happen. You have great friends we all understand. The baby is so cute and chubby. I love the pictures.

Chlarson Family said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It's a good way to keep in touch. I can't believe how big Cooper is. He's so cute! Tell Lamar and kids we said hi.

Larry and Megan said...

Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. I too am glad you joined the blogging world, I barely did it and I like it!

Corree said...

YEAH!! I am so glad you started a blog!! Bummer about Wyatt. I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Haylee Abney said...

Hey Sis. Chlarson!! I'm excited you got a blog!!! You're kids are so dang cute!!
-Haylee